We are looking forward to your application! Here’s what you need to have in your tool kit:
Here are your responsibilities:
- Ensure the Necker watersports experience is delivered safely and to an exceptionally high standard
- Maintain all of the kits
- Encourage guests to partake in all watersports activities on the island.
- Lead the activities team on a daily basis, booking guests’ lessons and excursions, Running daily meetings, and working alongside the guests’ services team to create fun, exciting, and bespoke itineraries for guests on the island.
- Assist other departments when necessary in carrying out their tasks
- Carry out Duty Manager shifts when required
- 5 years minimum working in watersports as an instructor.
- 2 years of management experience in the watersports/ activities industry
- Proven leadership skills and people management skills
- Water sports qualifications: Senior BKSA or IKO kitesurfing Level 2, RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
- Must hold RYA power boat level 2 and RYA Safety Boat certificates or equivalent.
- RYA Powerboat Instructor certificate desirable.
- RYA Advanced Powerboat or Yachtmaster Offshore certificates are desirable.
- Medical response and First Aid certification
- Quality resort/property experience
- Other preferable attributes: RYA windsurfing qualification, PADI divemaster instructor, or any other watersports experience.
- A passion for making exceptional holidays
- Able to work with and accommodate different cultures
- Strong instruction and coaching skills to be able to pass onto the team
- Confident and assertive in running a team
- Able to manage and motivate a team of people to work together
- Organised and able to manage complex logistical challenges
- Happy to be hands on
- High sense of responsibility with regard to safety issues
- Team worker and proven customer service skills
- Excellent guest contact skills/socially confident
- Good communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Passion and pride in work
- Able to perform gracefully under pressure
- Sense of fun
- Calm in emergency situations
- Resourceful approach – able to troubleshoot in the event of a change of plan
What we offer you:
- Package & Benefits
- Minimum 12-month contract (subject to work permit approval)
- Competitive Salary
- Share in the island gratuities
- 22 days paid holiday per year (teamwork 5.5 days a week) plus public holidays
- Accommodation provided
- Monthly food allowance
- Initial flights from the country of residence (and return at end of contract)
- Annual flight allowance
- Medical Cover
3 - 5 years
management eperience / IKO Instructor Level 2 / BKSA Senior Instructor / Senior Instructor / RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor / Powerboat Level 2 / First aid/CPR qualified / Yachtmaster