TUI Group is the world’s number one in the tourism business. The Group’s hotel portfolio includes premium-market ROBINSON Clubs that are well known for their exclusive surroundings and special atmosphere. This is due to the very innovative holiday concept we have designed, how warmly we treat each other and our guests, and especially because of our 4,500 ROBINS! They have continued in keeping the ROBINSON success story going, which began over 50 years ago, in over 20 extraordinary locations around the world. It is only because of them that ROBINSON is able to call itself the German market leader for club holidays in the premium segment.
Take your place as Kite-, Windsurf-, or Sailing Instructor (m/f/d)
The smell of the sea breeze, the sound of the waves, and the feeling of foam on your skin… water is your element! That’s why you are passionate about teaching our guests in our water sports stations. You offer courses to beginners as well as refresher courses for the more advanced. Your duties include taking care of the equipment and offering a detailed introduction of the area. You and our guests are offered premium equipment for (kite)surfing and sailing – thanks to our selected partners at ROBINSON.
You should bring the following
- Windsurfing or kitesurfing instructor license
- or catamaran- sailing instructor license
- ideally, a boat license for the coast.
What we offer you:
- provision of our ION team outfit
- premium equipment from Fanatic and Duotone that can also be used free of charge in your free time
- secure employment with real team cohesion
- possibilities to work all year round
- free board in the guest restaurant and free accommodation in a double room
- free access to club facilities, e.g. fitness, sauna, tennis etc.
- internal training opportunities, e.g. foiling
- career opportunities at home and abroad
- a creative and informal working environment as well as the opportunity to try out new things