We are looking for kiteboarding/wing foil instructors. We have absolutely the easiest conditions to teach in. Waist high warm water with steady onshore 13-22 knot winds from November until late August. Most of our students get to doing water starts on their first lesson.
- you have experience teaching in 12 knots of wind.
- kite foiling and wing foiling experience is a plus
- English speaking is a must and French is a bonus.
Turks and Caicos is a very beautiful and amazing place to be. It is however not a party island. Options for nightlife are few and far in between. Keep this in mind before applying!
Starting pay is $35/hr for lessons. lLessons run 2/3 hours each.
If you are interested in applying for a position with our company please send a video of yourself answering these questions:
1. Tell us a few words about your kiteboarding experience and why you’re passionate about the sport.
2. Describe your riding style and what are your kiting goals for this year.
3. How do you feel in light wind conditions (kite relaunch), have you ever been taught in these?
4. is there anything, that you would improve in the previous kite school you worked at? What and how?
5. Can you repair kites?
6. Tell us about an emergency situation you’ve been in and how you dealt with it
7. Describe an experience of dealing with a difficult client
APPLICANTS WHO ONLY SEND A COVER LETTER AND CV WILL BE IGNORED.
35 per month
1 - 2 years
Turks & Caicos Kiteboarding
Turks and Caicos Kiteboarding is the #1 Rated Kiteboarding School in Turks and Caicos