We’re looking for an experienced Wingfoil Instructor who can help a new watersports school to provide quality classes and feedback sessions for our students. Multilingual instructor (English, French required, Italian Spanish, and German optional) is required.
Reporting to the founder, you will be managing your own 2 student groups at a time with Walkie Talkie and Stand up Paddle following from the beach. The school also owns a boat mainly for the kiting sessions but can be used for tow in session for example.
We are looking for calm and outspoken instructors to deliver clear speech and advice to our clients in a friendly vibe :
- Safety briefing
- Individual goals and exercises
- Accurate feedback (radio, video)
Who we are:
Offshore is the new Kite, Wingfoil and Surf School in Corralejo Fuerteventura that opened in June 2022.
The founder is a passionate kite instructor and surfer. After a few years of instructing on a boat around the world, he decided to settle in Corralejo to create a high-standard pedagogy (radio, video feedback), an amazing global experience for clients with a friendly vibe.
Here are your responsibilities:
- Welcoming and briefing groups of clients
- Calm and constructive feedback during and after the session
- Quiver maintenance monitoring
What we offer you:
- Location in the Corralejo city center
- Friendly Staff
- Lobos surf session on lay days
- Flat management
- Growing company
- Possibility of help in finding accommodation
- 35 surfs spot in 30 min-car-reach
Please send your CV and motivations by email.Apply for job
1 - 2 years
IKO / IWO / FCS / BKSA
We are kite and surf school that provides kite lessons from a boat and surf classes.